Thread: Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version
View Single Post
Old January 10th, 2011, 03:54 AM
NainilJShah
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raaxon View Post
Still have no idea where you find a water stone, c'mon people, answer you. You answer the idiot about the "Do I need to get into Fortree legitimately?" but you don't answer me? D: -sadness-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raaxon View Post
I doubt this. I mean, I can accept him not putting in Ice Beam or Earthquake TMs (Not sure if he's put Earthquake in yet), but I will not accept that he hasn't put in Water Stone!

Seriously, how am I gonna be able to evolve Hyperegg without a Water Stone? D:
Seriously? You can't find a Water Stone? I'm lying around with like 8 of them in my bag. I can tell you that Water Stone exists. Also, I found it quite easy to get that.
WARNING Spoiler Below. Where Water Stone is available:
Spoiler:
Look for a trainer behind a Strength rock, and go right from there. Don't go through the cave door near there. Try mining, you'll have a random chance to find one.

Cutlerine, there's a really bad/weird bug I'd like to report.
When you mine for stones/eggs/whatever in the Abandoned Mine to the far right of the trainer standing behind a Strength rock in the Abandoned Mine (it's near a cave entrance), every time you obtain a Fire Stone, it says something along the lines of: "You set the miner doll blah. You found a Fire Stone! Obtained the Bluk Berry. The Bluk Berry was put into the Berries pocket".
You obtain Bluk berries instead of Fire stones, in other words.