The Trio-Species Challenge (Revived)
View Single Post
January 15th, 2011 (5:11 PM). Edited January 15th, 2011 by jdthebud.
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Washington, USA
Next update on Platinum.
Went from Solaceon Town to Celestic Town:
- Left Solaceon and went to Veilstone City. Taught Defog to Edgar.
- Fought Maylene:
Biff took out Meditite and Lucario with Revenge, and Fangor took care of Machoke.
- After taking care of Dawn's Pokedex and getting Fly (for Edgar), I headed down to Pastoria City.
- Outside the gym, Barry showed up.
Grotle was the only one to put up a fight against Fangor. She swept with Ice Fang and Return.
- In the gym, Crasher Wake was my next victim.
After Fangor went down, Biff finished up against Floatzel.
- Plot time, BOOM!
- Chased the Grunt to the Lake and beat him, then Cynthia gave me the SecretPotion.
- Healed the Psyduck, got the Old Charm, then headed to Celestic Town.
- Arrived, beat the bomb-toting Grunt, then went inside the cave.
- Cyrus showed up. He has the best battle music by far.
Wasn't too hard. Biff took down Sneasal and Golbat, and after he went down to Murkrow's Drill Peck, Fangor finished up.
I am saved in Celestic Town. Next is to beat the Hearthome-Pastoria Route, then head to Canalave City. I will evolve Biff and Royal shortly as well.
Biff the Jolly Machoke, ♂ - L40 @ Fist Plate
Ability: No Guard
Moves: Karate Chop, Cross Chop, Return, Rock Tomb
Royal the Modest Haunter, ♂ - L41 @ Spooky Plate
Moves: Shadow Ball, Hypnosis, Confuse Ray, Dream Eater
Fangor the Hardy Gyarados, ♀ - L40 @ Amulet Coin
Moves: Return, Bite, Aqua Tail, Ice Fang
Fudd the Bidoof, ♀ - L3
Slave Moves: Rock Smash, Cut, Dig
Earl the Psyduck, ♀ - L9
Slave Moves: Flash, Surf
Edgar the Starly, ♂ - L5
Slave Moves: Defog, Fly
"It can smash concrete blocks with its kicking attacks. The one with the biggest crest is the group leader."
Hall of Fame
Also Known As:
View Public Profile
Send a private message to jdthebud
Find all posts by jdthebud
Find threads started by jdthebud