Thread: FireRed hack: Pokemon Lilac [Beta 1 Released!]
View Single Post
Old January 22nd, 2011 (12:15 AM).
Helfen, Wehren, Heilen
Crystal Tier
Nature: Jolly
Sorry for not replying for a long time, but I've been taking some time off working on Lilac since my last update and I didn't really want to comment on it while I wasn't working.

Originally Posted by fadeawayrequiem View Post
I'm having an issue playing the beta. I have the sound activated because I saw someone else had the same problem. When professor oak goes into the trade building and I follow him, absolutely nothing happens. I'm unable to progress further than that because I am not given a pokemon. If I go left from the town and run into the grass, I automatically lose because I don't have a pokemon.
I have a plan that will hopefully circumvent this sort of problem in the beginning. While I haven't implimented yet, I might release a slightly updated beta which will allow people with affected ROMs to progress.

I'm sorry for any inconveniece caused :)

Originally Posted by drauszewski View Post
graphics are gorgeous. love some of the terrain sprties. keep it man man looks awesome
Haha, thanks mate!

Originally Posted by pantoniou View Post
Excuse me but Lunar Ips doesn't seem to recognize the beta1 patch file. Has this hapened to anyone else ?
Not to my knowledge. Are you linking it correctly to a BPRE FireRed ROM?

Originally Posted by Poke2011 View Post
i found a bug! try talking to any t.v. and it says something about the dishes and plates

sorry i cant post a screenshot
lol. Thanks, I'll get to that immediately :P

Also, thanks for supporting - It means a lot :D

Originally Posted by Nerketur View Post
Ok, I looked at this soley because it was in the top two (at the time of this posting) for HotM. Until I looked at it, I was wondering why in the world people liked this game over Super Rising Thunder. (Personally, I still like that one better) But this is still awesome. Now that I've seen pictures, videos... This is certainly a strong contender. I love how you added that broadcast from the "official" game. It made me want to actually play it, and a few bonus points. I wish you luck on your hack, and I really, really hope you stick with it until the end. This hack is going into my supported hacks, and that's saying something, as I don't normally like the hacks that follow the tried-and-true story of town-based, TR enemy gameplay. You sir, are awesome. I'm glad I visited. =)
I'm glad that you're enjoying Lilac even if you like SRT more so thanks for commenting :)

There is a reason for the G/S/C broadcast in the game as I plan on it being a major storypoint. Thanks for the compliments and supporting Lilac, it is very much appreciated :D