Thread: [Demo] Pokemon Indigo League
View Single Post
Old January 28th, 2011, 02:55 PM
Krazy_Meerkat
Rawr!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Krazy_Meerkat
Umm.. Sorry to interrupt.. I was holding off posting this cause I was trying to think of a solution and also I didn't want to bump my own thread.. Since someone posted 2 days ago I thought it'd be ok..
I'd been having a few problems with the display adapters on my laptop (where the game is stored) and I assumed it was just a little buggy but stable.. Sadly something corrupted a little too much and now it won't boot up without doing a physical memory dump (blue screen).. So I'm unable to access the game files until I think of a way to access the HD..
I'm not even sure what the HD looks like.. I don't have high hopes that it was made to be connected to a desktop HD as slave, but I hope something like that is possible..
I'll post again when I have updates of some kind.. If anyone has any idea how to access those files, just inbox me..
I had started some more mapping before this all happened.. When I figure out what to do I'll post again.. But here's some sort of reward to the fans of this game.. These are sprites I made for a game I made with a friend a long time ago.. I seem to have lost the back sprites but oh well, these sprites might make an appearance in the game as a side quest or something (not sure whether to make them catchable or not) depending on how much filler material I require.. Anyhow I'm just hoping this game can be continued because I love working on it.. Sprites away:

I made names for them all that were in the pokemon style.. Anyways that's not important now, I'm gonna go try some stuff..

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.