Thread: [Demo] Pokemon Indigo League
View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2011, 07:29 AM
Pikamon2
Pikamon2

Nature: Calm
Hi Krazy_Meerkat I have thought of a few ways you could recover the game No.1 You would have to install an operating system called Linux onto a USB stick from another computer. When this installation is done you just plug it into the laptop that you need to recover the files off then select boot from USB and when it's loaded go in My computer and select the hard drive (probably got a name like (D) or (G) ) then double-click it and click on whatever your name is on the computer/laptop and then you should be in your documents and you should be able to get it from there. Here's a link to download Ubuntu (Linux) it's a free operating system that is developed by various people around the world (Ubuntu is one of the best) anyway here's how to get to the site type in Ubuntu Linux and click on the top answer and when it loads up scroll down the page and click on download Ubuntu.

Here's a video of how to install it type in youtube: Ubuntu 10.10 Installed to USB Disk.
Make sure the USB stick still has enought space left to copy all the files of Pokemon Indigo League game.
If you are confused just leave me a message and I'll see what I can do.
I've got some more ideas if it doesn't work.