View Single Post
Old February 7th, 2011, 07:36 AM
Cutlerine
Gone. May or may not return.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nokyo-chan View Post
Hi again! I finally finished reading Chapter Ten, and when I returned, you had put up TWO new chapters and made my week!

Just a side note, your description of Metagross literally sent shivers down my spine. You are amazing. I would like to marry you and bear your children. (...figuratively.)

Also, I have one criticism. I don't have a lot of time here, and I can't go back and see exactly where, but there is more than one instance where you used the word "span" as the past-tense of "spin". The word "span" means something different altogether, and the word you are looking for is "spun". It's a minor mistake, but I felt that it needed to be pointed out.

Anyway, I can't wait to read the rest of your story!
I got that wrong? I have to change that at once.

I'm so sorry about that. I abhor grammatical and spelling errors in others, but seem all too prone to making them myself. Gah. I hasten to assure you, I do know the correct past tense, but have made some almighty error of judgement, much like Macbeth. Only his errors were larger and more numerous than mine, and ended up with him dead. So... not like Macbeth at all.

As for the chapter thing... yeah, I tend to put one up every other day, or thereabouts. So stay tuned for more exciting instalments. There'll be one tomorrow, too, to make up for the fact that I missed my scheduled update yesterday.

On another side note, would this be the Metagross description that Puck provides Kester with, or the one Sapphire uses when she glimpses it in the cave? I'm assuming the former, but I always liked the latter better. In fact, I just liked the bathos of having Steven and Deep Thought appear immediately before revealing the stupid and pointless fact that Exploud are mostly allergic to Nosepass.

You know another weakness of mine? Getting side-tracked. I'm going to click 'Submit Reply' before I write anything really stupid.

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.

Last edited by Cutlerine; February 7th, 2011 at 12:58 PM.