View Single Post
Old February 7th, 2011 (2:44 PM). Edited February 7th, 2011 by G-Money.
Polychromatic Iridescence
Nature: Jolly
Congrats on the shinys, Landorus!

I recently realized that every time I turn on my Ruby version, I get the dreaded "internal battery is dead" message. I just did a little research on it, and it looks like that means no more soft resetting, as that adds tons of time to each reset.

Luckily, I still have my Sapphire version. I haven't put in nearly as many hours (00:02 on my current file, "lol," but I've had other files before that) so thankfully I still have some time. But eventually, it too will run dry and cease its shiny-producing goodness. Thus, I must embark on an epic quest!

I hereby commence The Race Against Time: A Quest to Conquer Hoenn!

The demands are great - I must procure every SRable shiny in Sapphire! It is an ambitious quest, but success would be legendary. It would surely capture for me shiny hunting fame. All other hunts are immediately postponed so that I can focus on this daring quest. Success would make me a shiny hunting legend; failure would bring great shame.

As I embark on this journey, I look forward to a bright future. Many shinys await! As I see it now, there will probably be 13-14 shinys on my quest:

I technically began my quest in July of 2007, when I obtained shiny Torchic. However, I knew not of the dire situation in which Hoenn now finds itself. Time is running out - the shinys must be captured!

I have an Eon Ticket on some of my games, but I'm not sure if I've used up the Mixing Records limit, so I'm not sure whether or not I'll be able to hunt for Latios. If I missed any, please let me know - no Hoenn SRable shiny shall escape my grasp! Mwahahahaa!

*injects epicness to the thread*

Let the hunt begin!
Shiny Hunting Status:

Path of the Dragon: 2/7
Path of the Ghost: 11/18
Path of the Starter: 10/18