Thread: Pokémon Tyrian
View Single Post
Old February 8th, 2011, 07:47 AM
Rezah
justicykes
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrchewy View Post
Also, another thing I have to commend you for is being open to rebalancing items/Pokémon (like you did with Max Repel to start off with). Few fangames do this, which is unfortunate since many aspects of the real Pokémon games are pretty inbalanced to start off with. Here's hoping I'll see some changes to HM moves - notably stuff like Cut and Flash, lol.
Thanks, and yeah, I'm either just going to provide a key item alternative to Cut and Flash, or just buff the moves up so they're actually useful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterge77 View Post
I love this idea of yours, keep it up, I cannot wait to play it!!!!!
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilerba View Post
Glad to see you got a thread up, Daed.
The tiles look nice. My only complaint would be the way you map.
The GBC Pokémon games had 32x32 mapping. (If that makes sense) From what I can see in the screenshots, your maps aren't like that.
Thanks, yeah, all the mapping that's shown in the screenshots is by Ven, so I'll talk to him about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDragon3812 View Post
I saw this in the SPEE thread. this looks great. its great to see more throwbacks around here. keep up the good work! ima stalk this :p
Thanks mate. Neat to see DarkDoom linked me, haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elarmasecreta View Post
Wow, this looks amazing Daed. It's pretty cool to see you got the thread up, and straight up the showcase too.
I don't like those tiles you used for the mart and Pokecenter, though. The roofs seem a bit too bright, especially on the mart.

Anyway, I'll keep following this, keep up the good work!
Thanks, I'll see what alternatives we can come up with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicune™ View Post
This looks really good so far, great work, I'll be looking forward to playing this
Thanks mate.

As far as an update for this week; it's likely, but at the same time I have some stuff I need to catch up on, which kind of takes a priority, but it'll be soon. Hopefully.

Pokémon Tyrian Developer

Hello! Please, drop me a visitor message if you want to chat! I'd love to talk to more people!

Follow me for updates on my game and various other things!