• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Chatroom Information and Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
Looks like I'm well on my way... man I miss the IRC, a lot.

J

good morning
Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2016
i still think the "not for rom hacking" sign should be bigger
like, in 96pt text.
that might get the point across

175.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
i still think the "not for rom hacking" sign should be bigger
like, in 96pt text.
that might get the point across

this.

also, may want to highlight how to get your own client, but that's just me. Don't like browser chatting much.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
Okay i have a question. I joined this site in like late 2008 and lost my internet shortly after. I got a new connection about a month ago and have be revisiting sites. But the name here is now out dated. Is there a way for me to change it?
Huh? Your username? No you cant change it..
You can create a new account though.
You also been here for 3years so you can request that in the eblem thread.

@minchan:
1) You dont have any, so hurry up and chat!! haha
Its in your profile tabs
Visitor Messages|About Me|Statistics|Friends|Conact Info|Contact Info|Emblems
--
You can gain emblems by winning or partipating in events, or meeting the requirements (+staffs choice if you get it)
Please check out the emblem request thread for more info

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
I just wanted to say that your notice on the main page looks absolutely horrible on pretty much every style. >_>

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
I just wanted to say that your notice on the main page looks absolutely horrible on pretty much every style. >_>
My guess is that it has been put up that way to appear very noticeable and clear other than just having another regular notice being put up. If you don't want it to show up on the top of your page, press the red x on the top right hand corner of the notice for the sake of not wanting to see it anymore. ;x

Speed

Skyward
Years
For some reason I can't get to the chat from the link of here. It crashes my browser, and I have to close all my PC related tabs. I can get on the chat from any other program, but I like being to able to go from it straight from the link. Can anyone help me out?

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
I don't know if this is where I post it, but I'm fairly sure I entered the chat during the launch, so could I have a "Limited Edition Green Mint" emblem? :) If I entered too late, that's fine. I just like emblems.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I don't know if this is where I post it, but I'm fairly sure I entered the chat during the launch, so could I have a "Limited Edition Green Mint" emblem? :) If I entered too late, that's fine. I just like emblems.

Did you ask one of the moderators when you were on there? You were supposed to ask one of the moderators present (Erik Destler, Forever, Abnegation, etc) so they could take care of that for you. I think it's too late now though.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years

Did you ask one of the moderators when you were on there? You were supposed to ask one of the moderators present (Erik Destler, Forever, Abnegation, etc) so they could take care of that for you. I think it's too late now though.

Oh, fair enough. Thanks, anyway.

Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2011
Um, I seem to have been banned from chat for not liking Probopass. I'm not sure if this is the place to ask about it, but that's a bit off isn't it? I was typing my explanation for it when I got what I assumed was kicked, but it's not letting me back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back