View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2011 (06:29 AM).
Gone. May or may not return.

Thank you for your review, bobandbill. I have added in the missing full stop and fixed all the spacing issues that I could find.

Don't worry, Steven will reappear, just like he does in-game. And also in other situations, because the story requires it.

As for whether or not this is written up in advance: no, it isn't. It takes only an hour or two for me to write each chapter, and since I post every other day, I have plenty of time to do it in. I could always write slower if it's overwhelming or anything like that, but I

With Felicity... yeah, things are different for her and the thing in her head to how they are for Kester and Puck. I don't want to give things away yet, but I can say they definitely don't get on so well. Oh, and there is actually a different reason why Felicity listens to music all the time, but it's not something I expect many people to get. But don't worry about that, either, since that's going to be resolved later on too.

Thank you once again for your review, and I hope you continue to enjoy the story.

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.