View Single Post
Old February 22nd, 2011 (05:45 AM).
Leviathenesque;200 miles long.

Nature: Lonely
Why, hello...

Name: Charles (Charlie) Haranga
Species: Pawniard
Appearance: Uh...he's shiny, but a lighter blue and his metals are silver.

Move Set: Iron Head, Night Slash, Shadow Claw, Swords Dance

Personality: He prefers to be alone, but he has social skills. He'll go to a party, thinking he won't like it, but then he'll really enjoy it and he won't want to leave. He's a really good Pokemon once you get to know him. He can lose himself in a good idea, and often dreams about a perfect world where his father came back and he could still visit his step-dad. And, most of all, he loves a good challenge.

History: Charles was born right in Mineral Town itself, raised by his mother, a Bisharp, and his step-father, a Scrafty. He never met his real father, as he had left for an adventure on his own. Bisharp, his mom, would teach him every day, as soon as he could walk, how to fight. She had a feeling that he would leave home like his father. He had the adventurous spirit. So, one day, not so long ago, he decided what his mother had prepared him for; he wanted to go on an adventure. So she sent him off to the newest guild, one run by an Emboar. And she hoped he would come back someday, like he and his father both promised.

Team: Moon...guess I'll be with Star Girl.
73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!" copy this as your signature!!!

I don't calculate stat values, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.

Cause I sure don't.

Wailmers are cute and smooshy and just a little bit chubby. If you find these qualities either endearing or disturbing, post me a VM telling me which one. Pweez? My thirty-six-and-a-half pretties would appreciate knowing what you think about them.

Pokemon Soul Silver Ghost Monotype Challenge- 2/4 completed (not counting Red, which is part)