View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2011 (05:33 PM).
More cowbell~
Silver Tier

Nature: Modest
Quote originally posted by 0m3GA ARS3NAL:
If it's worth it I'd like to toss in my 2 cents.
Heard a rumor from a "reliable source" that Zel's back and working on Shiny Gold again... and LinkandZelda returned to Liquid Crystal, I know that for sure as I got a copy of the Liquid Crystal dev pack, wolololololo, but then he closed the download for it and released beta 3.
Could be just rumors, but I trust my source, as he's been around the block a time or 2 if you catch the metaphor.

I've been in need of a bunch of new material as well, as it seems a portion of my hacking information and tools may have become a tad out-dated.
It seems HackMew is dead now, as well as many mid-school hackers and tool devs, adding to the collection of exceptional hackers long disappeared from our quaint yet lovable little community.

I myself have been keeping out of the 4th/5th gen stuff since my PC's hardly strong enough to map-edit the Advance GEN games, so I dunno much about that.
I heard somewhere at one point in time too that the Pokedex for the GBA games finally got an upgrade, as someone apparently managed to fit more pokemon in the pokedex.

I guess this could count as a request as well, was wondering if someone could point me towards the most recent advances in GBA hacking, considering the search isn't well suited for that, as I don't know what to search for.
Any and all help is greatly appreciated!

TL;DR? Zel might be back, People are dead, I need help finding updated info, any help?
Well, the fact of that matter is, since the people are dead/gone, there haven't been many advances. =(
Oh, and Zel is definitely back. :3