View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2011 (09:25 AM).
Kirbychu
Scyther

Nature: Naughty
This was a good episode, even though I hate Tepig with a passion. However, it always bugs me when battles are never finished. >:(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiiro View Post
...and the writers have got to get in tune with the new Team Rocket. They're not the same as they were back in Sinnoh, so stop writing their lines so horribly. :\ Make them more of what they're trying to be, please.
What are you talking about? The dub Team Rocket is just as bland as they are in the Japanese version now. They quit the rhyming thing, and Meowth does say things like "ya dig?" anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiiro View Post
Rambling aside, I think Tepig is going to be a great addition to Ash's team. The writers put in a nice twist with their animal cruelty stand there. Seeing Tepig tied up and thin like that was a sad sight. Indefinitely, it'll be one of Ash's powerhouse Pokémon. I'm just hoping it doesn't evolve past its second stage later on. Ash needs a fully evolved Water-type Pokémon, not Fire/Fighting again.
When you look at it from a realistic standpoint, Ash and Iris were doing some harm to Tepig as well. I'm appalled at their stupidity. If an animal hasn't eaten in a long time, you're not suppose to let it eat a lot of food or else it will end up doing more harm to its body than good. >:(

Quote:
On another note, Iris has a lot more to learn about bonding with a Pokémon before capturing them; and she calls Ash a kid.
Pfffft, all the good trainers breed their Pokemon.

Paired to cr4y