"The Battle Club and Tepig's Choice" Review Thread
View Single Post
February 26th, 2011 (05:36 PM). Edited February 27th, 2011 by yossarian.
Knight of Cydonia
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: London, England
I echo most of what's been said already.
- I like Tepig's voice and it's random grunts
- The who's that Pokemon skit is missing the pokemon growling it's name at the end. I also noticed the awkardness of the 5 second silence after the pokemon is revealed.
- Pikachu was about to lose that battle. Techincally impossible but to be expected with this show.
- I really like Iris. Her over confidence and haughty attitude are such a breath of fresh air compared to the rather mild and timid Dawn.
- Oshawott has the ablity to act cool and sophisticated with not coming across as a gimp..... like Piplup did.
- Funny how Tepig appeared to move superfast during the CCTV/Team Rocket bit yet when Ash accosts it, it moves slow enough for Ash to chase it down.
It's probably going to go this way but I'm hoping they don't focus too much on Tepigs internal pain and suffering after being rejected, in the future. They already did that with Chimchar and to an extent Charmander.
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
View Public Profile
Send a private message to yossarian
Find all posts by yossarian
Find threads started by yossarian
Ignore Posts by yossarian