Thread: [Gallery] KKN's Art & Design
View Single Post
Old February 27th, 2011, 08:21 AM
KKN
A Borrowed Cat

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Yahoo to KKN
UPDATE: I hadn't been able to draw traditionally since the year started, but that has FINALLY changed. Here are some things I've made since my last update.

Froslass T-shirt design added to the Digital section:
Spoiler:

I put it in a spoiler tag because the image is so large.

A Borrowed Cat Graphics Logo added to the Digital section:
Spoiler:

In my Corporate Design class, we were required to make logos for our own graphics business. I figured I could just tweak the logo I had already made for my deviantArt account, so I took out "Karite-Kita-Neko at deviantArt.com" and replaced it with the large, cursive "Graphics" as well as extending the cat's tail to form the G. Again, for those of you who don't know, my deviantArt username (Karite-Kita-Neko) translates into "A borrowed cat". This phrase refers to someone behaving in an unusually quiet or well-behaved way opposed to his/her original nature, like a cat in unfamiliar territory. This describes me perfectly.

Yami Bakura added to the Traditional section:
Spoiler:

My first decent traditional drawing this year. I'm nearly certain this is the first time I've ever drawn a non-monster Yu-Gi-Oh! character. I've been practicing drawing eyes from Yu-Gi-Oh! and I managed to get Yami Bakura's down pat. Originally I was going to work on my Yu-Gi-Oh! OC, but I ended up drawing this guy instead. I based this picture on a picture of my Yami Bakura cosplay.

Manga-style Yami Bakura added to the Hand/Digital section:
Spoiler:

A manga-style version of the above drawing. Another alternate version, mostly to appease fangirls, was made into a bookmark. [link]

Ice-type Trainer & Dunsparce Fanatic | 3DS Friend Code: 4081-5742-6200
Karite-Kita-Neko @deviantARTKjKun Neko @GPXPlus

Last edited by KKN; January 4th, 2014 at 08:48 AM.