View Single Post
Old March 2nd, 2011, 09:21 AM
G.U.Y.
Bubblegum Betch
Community Supporter

Nature: Naive
The Shiny Hunters' Club

What is the Shiny Hunters' Club?

This club is all about shinies! Anything involving shiny Pokémon is allowed here. Be it your shiny hunting quests, discussion of your favorite shinies, shiny artwork, and so on. Be sure to follow the rules, and yes, we will know if you read them when you join.

Please make sure you read the rules, read the second post for contests, and click here for the PokeDex!

Please support the club in your signatures!

The Rules

• Be respectful to all members, and don't be rude to the owner/co-owners in or outside the club, if you have a complaint those are perfectly fine. Do not accuse someone of hacking. If you think they are, PM the owner or co-owner. Don't be rude to owner's or co-owners regarding the club. That will get you a strike.
  • Don't post anything not-shiny related, and don't just post saying congrats or thanks. Doing so will be spam. Don't post discussing cheating. This is not a trade thread, as long as trading is not the only thing you're talking about, you're okay.[Update 1]
  • Don't complain about a small number of eggs/SRs/REs. As in don't go.."I hatched 50 eggs, why won't it appear?! ;_;" It's annoying as hell.
  • To join, all you need to do is post.
  • To get in the PokeDex, you must PM me your shinies. I will probably see your post, but just make sure.
  • Breaking a forum rule here will get you reported and a strike.
  • Shiny Pokemon obtained on ROMs are allowed to be discussed and counted towards the PokeDex. Please read the spoiler below for details regarding this.
    Spoiler:
    Save states are not allowed. Although, they're not a big deal if you use them for Pokemon that obviously will be caught with ease, it's an unfair advantage if you'd come across a Pokemon with Explosion.

If you create events then soft reset for them, you will be allowed to discuss your shiny in the club. However it will not be counted on the PokeDex.

ROM Hack shinies (such as from games like Shiny Gold) do count. Unless of course, it's from a custom event (i.e. Jirachi or Celebi.)

Editing the wild Pokemon data is not allowed. You are not allowed to edit Route 1 and make Mewtwo appear in the grass. That is NOT fair in the slightest.

Contact the Staff

Please contact the club creator and co-owners if you are having any problems. If you feel we can not provide the support you need, please contact the forum staff - we are not forum staff. The following is this club's staff:
  • Landorus
  • TwilightBlade
  • ShinyDoug
  • R.K 9
  • Latios Master

Member List

#
2Cool4Mewtwo |

#A
Alternative
AntiZero
Apex
AshyBird
AyameHikaru

#B
Ben Purse

#C
candy fennec
carefulwetpaint
Chr. Draco | |

#D
DarkraiDaviz
DarkTorchic
dithyrambos
Doubles
Drimza

#E
Evil Sonic

#F
Fireworks

#G
G-Money
Gearuvagen
Giraffe

#H
HaloSonic
Haunter Master
HellDog
hiff8
Hipster Haunter
Hooh54

#I
iRock
It's Just Fufu

#J
JalordaSerpent7

#L
Lake of Retro
lunaeclipse
lunemoon

#M
Metal Electric
MICAHISCOOL888

#N
Nato4eyes |
NightOfRemorse

#O
ollieclark17
Otherworld9) |

#P
PinkPirate
poketranier729
PokeTrainer87
pokewalker
ponpasdejabon

#R
Raichu1988
Razer302
Razor Leaf
Rooke
Runasutaru
rustymenon

#S
Shiny Celebi
SHINY CHARIZARD#1
ShinyHunterExtreme
Suicune™

#T
Tails05
TamaTurtle
TheGr8
Totodile42
Troggy

#U
U_Flame
Uade

#V
vagrantwanderer

#W
Weber

#Z
zwertydog

#Contributors
Mukkamoto: Created the CSS for an old Claim a Country thread I had - decided to recycle their hard work!

♪ Been there, done that, got the t-shirt ♫

♫ Sold my soul and yes the truth hurt ♪

Last edited by G.U.Y.; August 16th, 2011 at 03:06 PM.