Combined Pokemon Solo Challenge Thread
View Single Post
March 2nd, 2011 (5:51 PM).
we love, we hate. we die, forever late! in willow's way...
Join Date: Feb 2008
Completed Ruby, will move on to Platinum or Pearl soon.
- I go ahead and defeat Flannery quite easily.
- I head on over to Petalburg once again, taking the route I used to get to Lavaridge back. The Rusturf Tunnel comes in handy.
- Defeating all of of the trainers in the gym, and head back out to heal up, and take on Norman.
- I receive the badge from Norman, and head outside to the house next door to obtain Surf. I teach it to Arctic ASAP. Then, I Surf through the route north of Oldale Town, and go to Mauville. I take this way to get to Fortree, grinding and gaining several levels on the way there.
- I defeat Magma at the institute, as well as Brendan. Both are easy matters. I run off to see Steven, and now I can access the gym.
- Winona is defeated. Aurora Beam wrecks her team. Next gym! :D
- I walk over to the rainy route. I defeat the trainers there, and advance. Soon, Team Magma is spotted heading to Mt. Pyre. I heal up in Lilycove, then I backtrack and go after the villains. They are defeated, and I fly to Slateport to see what is going on. They steal the submarine explorer, so I head to their base.
- The base is cleared out, but they escape to Seafloor Cavern. Oh well, on to Mossdeep.
(took the screenshot too late, xD)
- Liza and Tate are taken out quite easily, thanks to Surf. Although, Sunny Day still made it a bit drawn out. Now we travel to the Seafloor Cavern.
- I defeat Maxie and the other Magmas, and the agitated Groudon goes on a rampage. I head to Sootopolis to see what's up.
- Steven and Wallace tell me to go into the Cave of Origin, so I go in, and capture Groudon, just for the heck of it.
-I now am able to battle Wallace.
-I now have my eight badges, so it's off to Ever Grande. Ugh...Victory Road.
- I manage to make it through Victory Road pretty easily, thanks to all the Max Repels I bought earlier. I take this time to train to at least level 70, so that sweeping the E4 would be quite simple. Arctic's PP totals are pretty low, getting a total of 40 when added all together, so I figured that having such a high level would be necessary. Plus, there were no PP restoring items that I had. (I never picked any berries)
I'm ready for the league. Glacia is a bit of a pain, because I had to Headbutt by way to victory against her Sealeos and her Walrein. I manage to make it, and totally wreck Drake's team with Ice Beam. At last, the final battle begins.
- By this time, I am extremely low on PP, so I didn't know if I would make it alright. But I did. :D I just had to replace Headbutt (which had no PP left, thanks to Glacia) with Waterfall.
Arctic defeats the Champion, completing this portion of the ultimate solo run.
Arctic (Dewgong) Lv. 76
Ice Beam, Surf, Waterfall, Aurora Beam
"Magnus! I do not fear your reign, for I have an umbrella!"
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Enigma
Find all posts by Enigma
Find threads started by Enigma