Thread: Pokémon Circle
View Single Post
Old March 3rd, 2011 (03:43 AM).
00Vampire
Trainer

Nature: Relaxed
Comments are in red (cause I'm lazy)

Quote originally posted by DForte:
1st. Lets have a moment of silence for the Squirtle family since they did not make it into the game ..............................................................................................................................................................................

2nd. I love the pics you chose lol Thanks.

3rd. How dare you not tell us all the legendaries in the game (my Fraot impersonation) lol Hahaha

4th. My team: Sceptile, Magmortar, Electivire, Gengar, Gallade, 6th Pokemon could vary (Walrein, Salamence, Aggron, Staraptor, Garchomp, Metagross, or Nidoking). Maybe I'll just raise all 12 evenly. Nice team
Quote originally posted by darkpokeball:
Looks nice! I'm interested at teh concept of the laptop and being able to download 'apps.' Thank you.
Quote originally posted by ProdigyX:
No dragonite, is not a Pokemon game But seriously nice picks, most of them i like looking forward. Thanks. Sorry about Dragonite - to be honest I was very surprised that he came last in the Dragon poll.
Quote originally posted by RulerArceus:
Metagross got in?
That's awesome!
But,I wonder what pokemon No.150 is... I like mysteries lol
Oh well!
~RulerArceus
P.S. 100th post. Congratulations! :D
Quote originally posted by Lockmaster24:
the legends are obvious...

Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres and Celebi :p I shouldn't really say, but nope, nope, no and nope.

My team will proberly be: Feraligatr/Empoleon, Staraptor, Lucario, Scizor, Garchomp and Electivile Another interesting team. I see Garchomp and Electivire are quite popular.