View Single Post
Old March 3rd, 2011, 03:52 AM
Platinum Lucario
The Legendary Master of Light!
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Well, as some of you might already know... the ROMs of Pokémon Black and Pokémon White have gotten leaked. That's right... a day earlier than it's release. I'm actually pleased to know that as a matter of fact. I know the Maps will be the same in the English versions... but what about the images? Well, if we take a look at the images to see if they've changed in width and height... then maybe we'll learn something new from it?

I'm sure through our research in NDS ROMs and it's game development tastics... surely has helped us learn alot more about how they're made and all that. It just shows how quickly we've actually progressed compared to 2 years ago. Since we've now got the translated version of Crystal Tile 2... we can pretty much do more things. And thanks to the Sterling hex editor as well... it also is able to add and remove values... so we can add and decrease size in a file. Just imagine... if we are able to create an editor that will edit any .nds file and have most of it's development and editing tools. That surely would be wonderful. As I've also typed up a document on how to edit an image using Crystal Tile 2, which works wonders for me... except for one problem: resizing images of course. But I'm sure everything will be fine.

sure does feel like a brand new adventure!

I'm really looking forward to learning how to understand what the hex values mean and how to create programs using Microsoft Visual Studio!

Always focus on the present, best thing to do! Never look back into the past and never worry about anything bad of the future!