Thread: [B/W] The Unova Travel Journal
View Single Post
Old March 6th, 2011 (03:07 PM).
Guy
just a guy

Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
Dear Journal,

I just arrived in Striaton City after my long journey from home. Coming from a far away region, the places and people here are so different, not to mention the Pokémon. Upon my arrival, I got the chance to meet up with Prof. Juniper, who kindly gave me a choice of one of the Unova region starters. It was a generous gift, but I immediately fell in love with Oshawott, the Sea Otter Pokémon. Traveling with him all the way from Nuvema Town, I've learned that he's quite the adamant type.

Along the way, I met two long time friends, Cheren and Bianca. They too received a choice of the Unova starters as a gift from Prof. Juniper. Eager with our new Pokémon, the three of us faced off in battle for the first time. With smart tactics I managed to come off on top between the two of them.

Obtaining the Unova PokéDex from the Professor and shifting high gear into my new adventure, Oshawott and I headed off. Not far into our journey, and anxious to make my first catch, I caught a Lillipup. He's proven himself quite the powerhouse so far and shows he never likes to lose in battle.

Well, that's all for now. Until next time...