View Single Post
Old March 14th, 2011 (08:16 AM). Edited March 14th, 2011 by I like Pokemon (...).
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote originally posted by -Lapras-:
Stumbles across this.

Wow vedry few AMV's are this good, it's totally more for the Ichihime fans though. :L
Oh man that is amazing.
The dubbed voices would all bug me now, Ichigo's probably less than the rest though, i mean Johnny Yong Bosch is a badass. :L
*Wikipedia*
...I think I found another guy crush.

Quote originally posted by RASENCERO:
Spoiler:
Tsukishima, Shishigawara, ...
Long names are long.
That they are. But it seems like Kubo's sticking with Japanese, since the whole Arrancar thing was Spanish and the Bount thing was German.

Quote originally posted by RASENCERO:
Who would you be a sidekick to In Bleach? Explain why.
Urahara, I like science and gadgets. He's better then Mayuri and I don't want to be experimented on.
*Facepalm* Urahara. Yeah. That guy who made me want to be captain of squad 12.
Also, anyone got any idea if Shonen Jump will be releasing this week? I can't see it myself. Even if the mangaka can get work to print i can't imagine too many people will be up to reading manga with everything that's been going on.

Not worried about Kubo though, it'd take more than an earthquake, volcano, tsunami and possible nuclear explosion to stop him. It's a well known fact that he, Masashi Kishimoto and Eiichiro Oda are actually invincible.
Oh, you didn't know? When Kishimoto, Oda and Kubo all started having their manga serialised in SJ, Akira Toriyama shared some of his godliness with them.