View Single Post
Old March 15th, 2011 (9:20 AM).
Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
Just to let you guys know, I won't be on much next week.
I'm going to California for Spring Break, to visit relatives.
I'll be staying in a hotel and I don't know how much internet access I'll have.
Please try to keep the club alive while I'll be out of town. :p
Enjoy the visit!
Oh the opportunities...

Wow, that was an amazing AMV! Great Find Lapras!
Originally Posted by Zameric
I know Kishimoto and Oda are fanboys of Toriyama, but I didn't know Kubo was too. xD
Yup. If I remember correctly, Bleach was initially rejected, but then Toriyama sent him a letter which reinspired him, or something.

Reply to the zan:
Originally Posted by -Lapras- View Post
Underneath a long black coat which she buttons in the middle she wears a bright red top and short black skirt ,if I can't have fanservice in my own soul where can I?.
I have a feeling you enjoyed writing that too much :p

I actually haven't completely thought through the specifics of this yet but the ring will be a materialisation of some inner problem the Zanpakuto owner has. To remove the ring this inner problem/darkness must be overcome.Generic shonen enough for yah? Once this has been solved the ring vanishes and the spirit becomes a happier and more content to give the Zanpakuto owner his Bankai.
I'm guessing that the inner problem is just one thing, and it's not, like, a new problem every week?
Her personality changes even more than her appearance though. Previously calm and solemn her character is now the polar opposite of this. She regularly swears, her speech becomes more masculine and her movements change from those of an elegant vampire to ones reminiscent heavyweight boxer.
Oh wow, what a change.

Can you tell i was enjoying myself? :L
Looks good. Now for the abilities :p
I edited them and messed around with them after creating them on some "create your own anime character" dress up game. It'd be impossible for me to get them results with my laptops touch pad. Haven't got a scanner and my freehand drawings seem to be too light to take a photo so i'll settle for this.
I should probably use one of those...
Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.