View Single Post
Old March 16th, 2011 (03:50 PM).
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
Wow I haven't been here in a few days, I'm sorry. I've been so caught up on this other forum I go to... It's a J-pop music forum... And there's this super active thread about the tsunami and earthquake. I've been there the whole time... I've been meaning to drop in but I've been trying to figure out ways to help and I haven't had time... I'm sorry!!!

Anyway, Bleach is officially off my anime hiatus list. It's pretty boring only getting 19 pages of Bleach per week... And so, I decided to start catching up on the anime again. I've still only just watched 291 though... I've got a long way to go yet.

According to MangaStream, we should be getting Bleach manga this week, though I wonder about after that...? I know for a fact that many Japanese CD releases are being pushed back a lot, for one thing. I dunno about manga magazines though.

But you know, when I heard about what happened on Friday, the minute I got home from work (as seniors don't have school on Friday, but instead go to their internships) I got on the computer to make sure my favorite Japan-based people were safe. (Mangaka, music artists, YouTubers, etc.) I'm glad to have seen many people Tweeting that they were okay right away. Especially Kubo-sensei, Tanemura-sensei, and the Hello! Project girls... Man, am I happy about that...

I'll try to be on a bit more in the next few days. -Min

EDIT:
Replies~

Quote:
Bleach was initially rejected, but then Toriyama sent him a letter which reinspired him, or something.
This is true. Not a huge Toriyama fan to be honest, but if it weren't for him, Bleach probably wouldn't even be serialized. XD

~~~

I try to come back and post more later. Byebye!! XD