View Single Post
Old March 17th, 2011, 09:24 AM
Cutlerine
Gone. May or may not return.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nokyo-chan View Post
A Dark Materials reference. That really caught me by surprise. You, sir, are possibly one of the most well-read people I have been lucky enough to stumble upon while browsing the Internet.
Do you find a lot of well-read people while browsing the Internet, then?

Quote:
You have what seems like millions of other references that I wish I could post into a (somewhat redundant) review and tell you exactly how much I like them, but that would be quite time-consuming, and possibly a quite boring read on your part.
It would indeed be time-consuming, but it sounds like something I might have to compile myself at some point. There are 243 A4 pages of The Thinking Man's Guide to Destroying the World (using size 13 Baskerville Old Face font) at present, and I would love to be able to look at the references and say to myself:
"Yeah. That's a lot."
Admittedly, it's not much of a goal to have, but everyone dreams.

Damn. Now I'm going to have to stop writing my pantomime version of Titus Andronicus and start working on a massive compilation of my references.

Quote:
I suppose the point of this review is simply that I am enjoying your story, and I just wanted to let you know this.
Thanks. I like it when people enjoy things I've created.

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.

Last edited by Cutlerine; March 17th, 2011 at 02:13 PM.