View Single Post
Old March 17th, 2011 (09:33 AM).
Team Kalos

Spoiler:
Oh yeah, her. I forget about her (and her name, clearly). I have a feeling that she knows more than we think she does, though she probably would've mentioned it by now or something...

IKUMI! That's it.

And I think the boy will be really important. Maybe he is a fullbringer, or will be taken in by Tsukishima, or something.

"Tsukishima used to be our leader." Wow, what a powerful statement.

Right. So he was leader of a group, but then he killed people and left the group. Aizen?

Isshin and Urahara. Man, I miss them. You KNOW something awesome is going to happen, now.

Looks like Ichigo's gone into serious mode.

"Jackie Tristan" a very American name.

"Next time, Ichigo's fullbring undergoes another transformation." This should be interesting. Very interesting...

Quote originally posted by -Lapras-:
Yeah it'll be just 1 problem, once the ring/seal is gone it's gone forever. I guess a similar thing would be Dark Naruto from Naruto obviously. I'm sure Ichigo must have had a few things like it, I guess accepting the part of himself that is hollow would be similar, Naruto thing fits better though.
Ah, I see.
Quote originally posted by minchan:
This is true. Not a huge Toriyama fan to be honest, but if it weren't for him, Bleach probably wouldn't even be serialized. XD
Toriyama is awesome!

Quote originally posted by -Lapras-:
Randomly stumbled across these pics, thought you might like them. Trollihime. xD
Spoiler:

and
Spoiler:
Ohmansoawesome.