View Single Post
Old March 21st, 2011, 09:59 AM
Elite Overlord LeSabre™
Classic Elegance
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
WEIRD PEOPLE?! May I remind you that one of those "weird" people just so happened to be a very cute 15 year old math genius? Who apparently attended a class with Ein one time. Yes, I do remember that failed project xD

Quote:
EVERYTHING’S MORE AWESOME WHEN IT’S ON FIRE!
Yes indeed. Fire is awesome. I want to see that show sometime.

Quote:
Is that... Duncan’s lawn? Distant shouting from off-screen about how ‘people should stop filming his poor lawn’
Oh, Duncan... poor, poor Duncan... He's always had the worst luck with that lawn of his.

Quote:
AND KIDNAPPERS ARE BAD PEOPLE-ARRGH, WATER, MY ONE WEAKNESS!
Meet my one weakness as well. Because water puts out fires. And fires make everything more awesome.

Quote:
The group were well known for shouting about how Pokémon should be ‘liberated’ from trainers and other such nonsense in some silly-sounding region of little importance.
Team Plasma did talk a lot of nonsense xD And it's a silly sounding region named after a '70's Chevy automobile.

Quote:
Memo to self – don’t touch that hat
A certain 15-year old girl mentioned earlier in this review would like to remind you not to touch her hat either.

Ah, the whole "spies" thing. I remember how you'd have to talk to Kloak like three times before it would trigger the battle. Gangsta Gloom is awesome. And so is random street performer laying the smackdown on shadow Ledian. And good 'ol Johnson and Tom, always there but not really contributing anything constructive.

Actually, I don't remmeber when *in-game* it triggers the escape of Trudly and Folly, but it seems risky for them to return to Phenac. Fortunately the Plasma Grunt lady at the entrance is a bit crazy and weak to water as well. But how much of Cipher's operation will they reveal to Sherles? And how much about it do they really know? And yes, dance lessons from Miror B. would be the best part of being part of Cipher

VENUS NEXT CHAPTER! I'm very eagerly awaiting that showdown! Don't keep us waiting too long, okay XD

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
PC Vital Stats
* Pair
* PC Family
* Bishies
* VG Claims
* Friend Codes
Links
* Blog
* Web Site
* Fan Fictions:
* Leaf Green LP