View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2004, 08:26 PM
Kenny_C.002
Welcome to Rokkenjima

Vulcanblade Skyterror (i even have a pic of this card i sketched, too bad my scanner is f'ed)
Creature
Armored Wyvern
Mana Cost: 8
Mana Gen: 1
Power: 7500
This creature can attack twice in one turn if your opponent has a creature with "blocker."
Double breaker
"Swords, guns, blades, cannons, how do you get through this thing?!" --Aeris, Flight Elemental

Clunky in terms of the first ability. Just wording issues here. Personally I know how you think it should work, but maybe it would be better for understanding if you have it as "you may untap it and attack with it again if it destroyed exactly one blocker this turn." Note that if oyu try to take your wording literally, I wouldn't have known what to do.

Odyssey Skyterror
Creature
Armored Dragon
Power: 5000
Whenever this creature attacks, destroy another creature with 'double breaker." (the creatures don't battle)
When your opponent has a light creature on the field, this card gets 'double breaker.'
Power attacker +4000
"Leviathans are a bit too heavy, Cyberlords are a bit too puny, I guess Angel Commands will do."

I guess it's okay. Might be on the broken side of the curve tho. You'll need to test this puppy out before judgements can be made.

Heaven's Forthold of Angels
Spell
Light
Mana Cost: 9 (i know the cost is a quite steep for a spell...)
Tap all of your opponent's creatures.
Untap 4 cards in your mana zone.
"Heaven doesn't want me, but Hell feels I'll take over." --Ballom, Master of Death.

Good stuff. I'm considering only that the untap ability comes from the Civ wheel's "free" representation method. lol

KLS, the Krazy Guardian
Evolution
Light
Guardian
Mana Cost: 5
Power: 10000
Blocker
This creature can't attack.
This creature attacks each turn if able while your opponent has a darkness creature.

O_O the two abilities contradict each other! Can't attack and must attack if able? That means it can never attack!

Kenny, Intelligence Elemental (if there isn't one yet)
Creature
Light
angel Command
Power: 6500
Blocker
This creature can't be blocked.
Double breaker.
"Wrong! If I killed you, that will solve the equation.."

HAHAHAHA!

Alexander II, Holy Knight of Deathl
Creature
Darkness
Demon Command
Mana Cost: 9
Power: 10000
Blocker.
Power attacker +2000
Double breaker
"There is no point of killing me! I'am but your humble traitor, but so what, you elementals have no purpose for life. Your not strong enough!"

Generally I don't like blocker with double breaker on one card (it's anti synergetic, the bad kind), but I guess.

Alexander, the Divine knight
Creature
Light
Angel Command
Power: 9500
Blocker
This creature can attack untapped darkness creatures.
Double breaker.
"Gather round your armies! We have surrounded Alexander II!"

See above.

Yamichi:

Minion of Zorc
Effect Monster
3 / Dark / Fiend
When this card goes to the graveyard from the field, choose one:
> Discard 1 monster card to the graveyard to special summon 1 monster of equal level stars from either player's graveyard to the field.
> Discard 1 spell/trap card to the graveyard to use instantly use 1 spell/trap card from either player's graveyard.
ATK/400 DEF/800

The abilities are quite dangerous on their own... The trap portion of the second ability you should omit for sure. Actually the second ability can break so many rules too...:-/ This calls for vapour ops! Crap Upper deck doesn't have one...