Old March 24th, 2011, 01:09 AM
Misheard Whisper
#1 Yancy fan
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Misheard Whisper
Quote:
Originally Posted by A.Furrow View Post
I've been Ev training my Lucario on Litwick for the past hour i know that it recalculates after every battle however, he was not receiving another stat point ever 4 Ev's. His Special attack and Attack are completely full now but it is still allowing me to give him alot of HP UP and stuff. My total should be 510 has there been even more EV training changes in this generation?
When a Pokemon gains 4 EVs in a particular stat, all that that means is that the Pokemon will have one extra point in that stat when it reaches level 100. They don't always manifest straight away as far as I know. Sure, they usually do (managed to give my Absol a freaking +12 speed increase in one level once) but at the end of the day, if you do the maths, they'll be there. As for why you can keep feeding it vitamins, well . . . I have no idea, frankly. Maybe you miscalculated? I'm really not sure.

I could be wrong, as I'm no expert on EV training. In fact, I'm probably not the best person to answer this question, but it didn't look like anyone else was going to, so . . .