View Single Post
Old March 25th, 2011 (10:52 AM).
Guardian Spectre

Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by Landorus:
I have added all new shinies and members to the first post. Welcome to all those new members, and good luck on all your hunts.
*Points* I don't plan to evolve my Pidgeotto, so don't count me on the dex for Pidgeot.

Quote originally posted by Landorus:
I made a banner for my signature with my shinies in it. Does anyone like it? Not like? :3 I would enjoy some criticism~
It's simple and gets the point through - it's nice! I usually prefer showing a bit more detailed info on my Shinies though (name/method obtained), so I use the card you see in my sig.

Quote originally posted by G-Money:
I'm really sorry about that. I hope you end up getting that KFC! (And MM with his shiny Chiko!) And still, 5000 eggs is a lot!
Ya tell me about it! I had 31 IVs rolling left and right on the last generation; each parent had two of 'em and they went all the way to Lvl 100 just from the Daycare (and 1 level each so that they'd be Combusken) - thus the KFC joke.

Quote originally posted by G-Money:
By the way, what are everyone's opinions on the pluralization of "shiny?" I've seen it both ways, and it always puzzles me when I post. Any stories/reasons/arguments either way?
Shiny is a normal English word, so the rule of "y->ie" theoretically applies. The word Shiny itself used as a plural does not exist normally, but as far as I know, only acronyms should have s/'s added to them (ROMs, CD's).

~*Guardian Spectre of the Shiny Hunters' Club*~

Friend Safari: Shuppet, Phantump, Spiritomb
3DS FC: 1736 1330 4876
Pearl FC: 0560 9747 0686
Soul Silver FC: 4770 1082 0019
Black FC: 2236 6346 1481