i'm in your conscience
Get knocked out in a difficult dungeon? Never fear! In this thread, you can request a rescue from other members of PC. Note that this thread is for all versions of Mystery Dungeon games.
Please use the following template (with ♀ and ♂):
Dungeon Game: (Blue, Darkness, Sky, etc)
Team Name: (Your team's name)
Dungeon and Floor: (Dungeon name, floor #)
Code: (Rescue code here)
Reward: (If you have any)
1. Follow all PokéCommunity Rules.
2. Absolutely no spamming.
3. No posts with something like "oh I need savin" without the code. Please use the correct format listed above.
4. Do not put fake codes out to confuse and put more work for the rescuers. That's just mean. And please make sure you double check the code you are posting.
5. Do not put posts asking for the location of pokémon or items. You could google it, check Serebii, ask someone who seems to know via PM/VM, or ask the moderator, Sydian.
6. Please do not post about Wondermail Generators and such.
7. If you have been rescued, please use strikeout or delete the code in the post and replace with HAVE BEEN SAVED. This is not really a full-on-rule, just something so we all don't get confused.
8. Please do not post rescues here if you are going to get a personal friend to do it. It wastes rescuers time and makes everything too confusing. And it's frustrating when you do rescue the person and find out your work has been wasted.
9. If you state that you are giving away a particular reward, please do not change it at the last minute, or lie about it. That's just mean.
10. Do NOT use Decodifiers, A-OK Mail Generators and other programs that make A-OK Mails. This thread is for saving by REAL people, not by computers.
11. If any rules are broken, members should report the post breaking the rules and the member will be listed under the Wall of Shame. You have three strikes, and once you've gotten three, you are no longer permitted to use the rescue thread.
Original rules by Skymin, updated and edited by Sydian on March 25, 2011.