View Single Post
Old March 25th, 2011 (01:52 PM).
Fraot
Researcher & Game Developer

Nature: Quiet
Quote originally posted by IceGod64:
Wow, your stuff is awesome, and you do custom stuff?
Yes, my custom musics are being made. My pilow and my bed help me compose music a lot; also my cellphone, where I record myself singing and therefore, "printing" the music out from my mind. And then, translating my voice into actual notes.

Quote originally posted by IceGod64:
Your battle music sounds very true to Pokémon's style. I wish I had a guy like you on my team, too!
What do you mean? The Gym Leader's battle? The Elite Four's? The normal trainers'?

I have three videos with my musics, sadly, my own musics are not finished. After I finish the Elite Four music, I'll got for Gym Leaders', and then, the Trainers'; and finally, the Wild Pokémon's. Actually, the wild pokémon battle theme is currently being composed, but there's only the intro(classic transition from a high note to a low one), the next part of the intro and the part where the loop begins.

@thepsynergist:
You rock at remixing, we could join forces in order to make the ultimate musics.
Or you could finish my musics and/or I could finish yours.

And also... a new Megaman X game is coming. Megaman X: Maverick Wars.