View Single Post
Old March 25th, 2011, 07:19 PM
NarutoActor
The rocks cry out to me
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful
Send a message via AIM to NarutoActor Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to NarutoActor
Your hack has come a long way diego, it is looking very nice. I like the new title screen it is unique in that the pokemon is on the left side, and is showing it's back.(In stead of the conventional front view) I like the pal changes in the Oke intro (and presumably the tile map too). However, I dislike your overworld character. It looks like a blue version of the original hero. I'm glad that you have incorporated D&N it's a nice touch, and adds to the realism of the game. I like the dynamic storyline but try to stay away from a walk-through. Also I'm not a big fan of forced starter pokemon, but it unique, as most people do the choice of 3. I think your lacking in ideas for your 'evil team' so you say vague things about them, that just seems meaningless to the readers. Try developing a side story for them. I feel like your storyline starts off okay but then becomes ambiguous. You should try developing a more interesting plot that people can get excited for; and stur up emotions. Overall I find this to be a very interesting hack, I hope you address the things that I brought up, and you can find my post to be beneficial. This hack is getting better, and better every time I visit; you have my full utmost support.

~Narutoactor