View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2011, 01:29 AM
Crimson Stardust
Anime Addiction

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via AIM to Crimson Stardust Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Crimson Stardust
"Ignore my previous question"
Anyway here's another problem,
In-game, my hero head walk below the house tile
But after i set the background byte of the bottom part of the house " Block Is Covered By Hero " The tile i put the byte to will not appear in-game
I will post here a few pics for better understanding of my situation.

In Advance Map[ Sorry for some part blank, dont want to really show my other tiles at the moment ]:

As you can see, i already changed the background byte to 00 20. But when in-game this part of the house tile will not appear in-game except that it will be the grass instead[ Do Not have the picture ].
In-Game:

When in-game , the hero head still go below the house, this is the same for almost all the the tiles, the trees, signpost,lamps.
But if i were to put "Block is covered by hero", the tile i put the byte to will not appear in-game except it will be replace by the grass tile[ Dont have the pic now, if want request it ].
But the weird thing is that even when i try to test whats wrong, i remove the grass as the down for the house tile instead just use black background, still in-game, the part of the house tile still dont appear but instead of black tile to replace it, it is still the green grass which take its position

Last edited by Crimson Stardust; March 26th, 2011 at 03:17 AM.