View Single Post
Old March 29th, 2011, 12:13 AM
Ankoku Flare
Artsy Dragon

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Ankoku Flare Send a message via Skype™ to Ankoku Flare
Quote:
Originally Posted by romdinner View Post
It looks really great. I had a problem i installed the game and then opened it...the update page came up but at Update 2 it ALWAYS stops and i can't play the game . Any help?
Yeah the updater is pretty annoying. Try having it focused on the window. It should go smoothly that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phosphate5 View Post
No, my keyboard works fine. But the space/backspace/enter problem always happens for me... I wonder why.

Also, a lot of times in dungeons my character suddenly shifts several tiles, and then I can't attack anyone until it shifts again, while they can attack an empty space that apparently is where I really am.

But still, pretty cool. I'm confusedly stuck after Tiny Grotto, though, and the guides are all quite confusing. And I'm wondering if there's eventually a way to overcome the storage limit? Like making all the apples, etc. stack as one storage item when stored?
When completing missions, You can expand your inventory when you ranks upgrade from a certain amount of explorer points.

Yeah lag can cause some weird stuff. We've recently switch to a dedicated server. Hopefully game-play will go a lot smoother.

Blog |Deviant Art | YouTube