Thread: [Gallery] Way Regained
View Single Post
Old April 1st, 2011 (4:14 PM).
For my next trick...
Crystal Tier
Nature: Impish
Like your other shot at making the ninja tag, I don't think this one works too well either. All the elements are there, and it looks awesome, if they were seperate, but I don't tink your mixing and matching worked for this. I feel as if you've kind of forgotten about depth for this, as some of the areas of the tag kind of look a little flat. I don't think the colours were such a good choice with the focal either, as those blues seem a little overkill. Maybe you could try something like using it's natural setup, like from a stock with it? I dunno. :\

Kyoya Hibari

This is one of those pieces which really work for a user like you. They're just amazing, with awesome depth, flow, colouring and just everything else with it. I like how you use those lighting effects and stuff really well. I also like the semi-grunge feel I get when looking at your graphics, especially this one. :) If there's one thing I could point out which I don't like, it's nothing. I'm looking at it, and I can't find anything wrong with it. It's just awesome.

Also, one thing I'd like to point out with your theme, is that I'm not a huge fan of the colour composition between the yellows and the black. Maybe if you made the black a little more lighter? So instead of using #000000, you could use #141414?