View Single Post
Old April 7th, 2011 (04:38 PM). Edited April 7th, 2011 by Drayano.
Axe me a question, I dare you.

Nature: Calm
Okay, the hack is updated! Say hello to version 1.1.

Changes are as follows:
+ There's now a normal and legendary version. The legendary version will allow you to get all 649 Pokémon if you don't mind screwing the presentation up a bit. See the first post for more details.

+ There have been four new type changes. Gothita, Gothorita and Gothitelle are now Psychic / Dark, and Farfetch'd is now Fighting / Flying (in addition to getting a slightly increased stat boost).

+ Some battles have been edited slightly, either to make them harder or to introduce the new changes.

+ Some abilities have been changed. Omanyte, Omastar, Kabuto, Kabutops, Lotad, Lombre and Ludicolo have had their original abilities restored, and Bellossom now gains Own Tempo rather than Natural Cure.

+ A couple of problems have been fixed, such as two incorrectly placed Wild Pokémon (one from a typo, one I forgot to change later in development) and a trainer in Challenger's Cave having a ? Pokémon (forgot to close that slot).

+ Further edits to level up moves have been applied, to the following Pokémon: Growlithe, Arcanine, Vulpix, Ninetales, Skarmory, Farfetch'd, Bellossom, Natu, Xatu, Carnivine.

+ Black City trainers have been edited. Their Pokémon now depend on which version of the hack you use (Normal or Legendary).

+ The download now contains UPS patches with the tsukuyomi patcher, in addition to the xdelta patches present before.

+ The levels of static one-time encounter Pokémon have been raised. Reshiram and Zekrom can now actually fight!

---

Hopefully, that should improve it a bit!

(Also, suaqua, I didn't put in any of those just yet. I can say now that some of them might be a bit awkward (ie changing Yanmega's type is a bit weird as it has two incredibly good abilities, but I'd pretty much have to put Levitate over one of them if I did that...). You're more than welcome to do a Spirit Crystal like thing as you did with Spirit Gold, though.)