View Single Post
Old April 8th, 2011 (08:42 PM).
donavannj
The Melody Pokémon

Replies:

Quote originally posted by Netto Azure:
Nice. I actually am liking this. :3

But yeah, Most of the time I just set my workers to Auto produce LOL, I'd rather start building a bunch of cities.

Still can't wait for updates. :D
I used to do that a lot, but I only do that when I find out they have nothing left to do and I get annoyed with telling them what to do.

Thanks, Netto! I hope you'll like my update in this post! ^_^

Quote originally posted by BinaryPeaches:
... I want Bacon because of you now. xD Anyways, this is lovely so far! Can't wait to see more and see your tactics so I can use them when I play Civ4 because I suck. :B
Bacon is so yummy and delicious and stuff. @_@ *drools*

I'll try to keep it interesting! I think I missed a fair bit of my strategy this time around because I was lazy about taking screencaps. :B Thanks Tara! ^__^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways onto fun update stuffs, with a bonus image because I just noticed the first update was 9 images, not 10 like I thought:

Game 1 Update 2: DEM RUSKI TRUFFLEZ

Spoiler:

Oh, lookie! It's another of those Goodie Huts! I wonder what's inside a Wonderball?

Also, what the heck are those giant spotted things? :B

Oh, yay! I got my technology! :DD

I think I like this Polytheism thing. That Hinduism thing sounds pretty cool! B)

Oh hey I got this thing called a map from that goodie hut. Looks like it tells me where more neat things are. :B

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I DON'T GET TO SEE THAT WHAT THAT HINDUISM THINGY IS! ;___;

Also, what's that Buddhism thingy? :B

OMG IT'S ANOTHER GOODIE HUT! :D

Looks like Moscow finally got done building that Worker I told it to build. Now to build a Warrior.

Now to tell my Worker what to do.

What the heck are those blue circle things? They must be important! Off to the BACON HILLS with you, servant! >:O

WHOOOOOOOOO! 60 GOLD! WE'RE SWIMMING IN GOLD! 8D

Oh, look, I got Polytheism! I think that Priesthood thing looks like a good next target.

YOU JUST CAN'T BEAT THEM RUSSIAN TRUFFLES! YUMMEH IN MAH TUMMEH! ^_^

And that be it for Update 2!