View Single Post
Old April 8th, 2011, 08:46 PM
Pokepal17
More cowbell~

Nature: Modest

The Thingy in the Spoiler

Spoiler:

Just because I spent a day week working on this, I'm going to make this sound like an epic thing, even though it's not. I've had to remake this three times for the beta so I'm very surprised that I haven't gone bald from stress.

Now on to the actual thing. This time, there are two factors that limit how long you can play for. One is the strength of the tool you use. The other is the time limit. If you move about and not hit anything after hitting a load of stuff, there should be a recovery in the tool's strength. However, moving about only means that you're running out of even more time.

Every prize has an item graphic. :3
The stuff you can find it split into three categories: common, rare, and OMG FOSSIL!!!!!!!11111????????111111
All fossils can be revived by the guy in Spring Town. Obviously, the fossils are going to be a lot harder to find, but because I'm statistically challenged, that may not prove to be. >:

If this post sound dumb in anyway, it's because it's almost 1am, and I need some serious sleep. >:

Oh, and yeah, you get to control the tile you want to hit instead of the player. I really didn't want to make custom overworlds for this.
Pokémon Stardrop