View Single Post
Old April 9th, 2011, 11:16 PM
donavannj
The Melody Pokémon

Replies:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mondays suck View Post
Nooo, why would you settle Moscow one off a river:'(
Sorry, but I just love Levees that much.
On the plus side, it has lots and lots of food, especially nice for a PHI leader like Peter.

Anyway... Keep this up, I already love it!

By the way, could you post a save (the 4000BC Autosave?), so we could shadow this game?
I'm pretty sure I can still build Levees as long as the city has any tiles with a river in them.

Yes, it does. Especially DEM BACON MINES!

Thanks for reading! ^_^

I'll see what I can do about that.

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Netto Azure View Post
Well at least you turned off the Barbarians. I hated those guys. Kept on destroying my cities and allowing the Aztecs to settle there. >.>

That aside FREE BACONZ! :D
GAH! NETTO! WHY YOU POST WHILE I UPDAAAAATE? ;_;

Just kidding. It's nice to know I have followers. ^_^

Barbarians are no fun. :B

YES FREE BACONZ! :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways, since it's late, I'm gonna do a short update here. Also note that I'm playing on Warlord difficulty because I suck at any higher difficulties but the lower difficulties are too easy for me. :B

Game 1 Update 3: The Case of the Lazy Screencapper

Spoiler:

For some reason this king was lazy and found nothing interesting going on in turn's 22 and 23. I then decided to consult my technology advisor for reasons I'm still not sure of myself. Oh, wait, I wanted that cool Judaism thing I heard about, and I wanted to know what the heck we needed to do to make it mine. B)

Oh, and I also met some short, bumbling half-wit named Napoleon. I didn't find him very interesting so I didn't take pictures of that weird guy. :V

Oh lookie here this guy has his own land... WAITAMINUTE! THIS MEANS I'M NOT A SPECIAL MAN FOR HAVING MY OWN LAND! :'(

FOOLISH TECHNOLOGY ADVISOR. I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU I WANTED JUDAISM FOR MYSELF! NOW GO GET IT FOR ME! >:O

OH LOOK A GOODIE HUT! :D

I'll send my military in to check it out! :D

:o It gave me more loyal subjects! :D

And that's it for Update 3.

EDIT: Also, initial save attached.
Attached Files
File Type: zip donavannjgame1sinitialsave.zip‎ (189.3 KB, 1 views) (Save to Dropbox)

Last edited by donavannj; April 9th, 2011 at 11:25 PM.