Thread: The Noob Clan
View Single Post
Old April 10th, 2011 (11:09 AM).
Sour Kangaroo's best friend!
Team Sinnoh

Quote originally posted by ACE9223:
jest thought i let u know dat im going to be off line from 10th tell 16th of april jest thought i'd let you know.
Alright, I'll note that.

Quote originally posted by PoisoNinja:
Glad to be apart of the team. I do have a question though: where is the clan channel in PO? Like I said, I'm new to all this, but I really do want to learn, so if there's anyone who's willing to show me the ropes, I promise they won't be wasting their time..
Our chat channel actually got deleted, however if anyone is ever on the Pokecommunity channel (advanced connection = manse.us) they can help. I will typically help most nights, but I just got grounded for a week, (I'm posting while grounded cause my parents are out.) so I will be offline for a while.
Our Pokemon are the same, but somehow yours are better just because you want to spend hours doing what I can do in minutes. Copy this into your sig if you think that anti PokeSav/PokeGen arguments are rediculus.

90% of teenagers listen to rap. If you are one of the 10% that listens to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

BW FC: 1463 6132 2390