Pokémon Shiny Diamond
View Single Post
April 11th, 2011 (8:27 AM).
Join Date: Jan 2011
Originally Posted by
I'll give you a few suggestions:
1. Try to use one style of tiles. At the moment you're using tiles from FireRed/Leafgreen, Platinum and Alacus (Custom).
2. Try filling up your maps with random trees or flowers etc.
That way, it will be less boring for the player to look at it.
3. Try to make a nice, 100% custom titlescreen instead of a 50% custom titlescreen
Hope I helped.
1. I don't want to chage tiles, but i will make Platinum FRLG. and.. Alacus? That is a hack/fangame maybe?
2. I am doing the trees/flowers.
3. Uh, i was about to make a 100% custom tilescreen, i can't erase
the Gamefreak thing from dialga!
No information yet.
View Public Profile
Send a private message to TheMarkCrafter
Find all posts by TheMarkCrafter
Find threads started by TheMarkCrafter