View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2011 (4:35 PM). Edited April 11th, 2011 by Roserade.
Proud Member of the PQ.
The Roserade awoke in some kind of house. He remembered nothing, only his name. He was Ambros and he fought for the Gold Army. He remembered flashes of a girlish figure, a chuckle or two, and a chilling voice. He rose from the bed he was situated in and stood to face a Zangoose. The Zangoose stood tall and angry as if already accusing him of a crime he did not commit. But he was wearing a gold badge as was he.

"Leave if you do not wish to die. I know why you are here again so leave this place once and for all."

Ambros stood his ground. He tried summoning his Grass type powers because he knew he was a Roserade, but he couldn't remember what moves he had learned. He tried to think of any move known but only one kept in his mind. Psychic. But that move can't be learned by a simple Roserade.

"I don't know what you are talking about, I'm Ambros. I was brought here for a reason and I plan to learn why."

Suddenly he remembered something. The memory of seeing this Zangoose before. It seemed he was much younger, maybe 4 or 5. Ambros rmembered playing with this young man. He remembered laughing with him, and playing child games.

"Andrew?" He inquired. But the Zangoose looked at him confused. He had said the wrong thing. The Zangoose didn't change his stance. But he remembered more, he remembered seeing an awful face, a disgusting horrid picture hung in his mind. "Be sure that you are ready to finish your mission...Ambros". He had no idea what it was but it was black, almost statue like. As if it were

"Absol..." he muttered to himself.