View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2011, 04:56 PM
Crimson5M
what
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkerm View Post

Are you talking about the credit for the hard work:\?
Let me ask you one Q:
Do you Hack just for Credit?
or
You wanna make a hack for everyone?
I hack for fun, and to learn.

Quote:
I really Respect those who Really work hard for their hack. They have to spend lot of time for writing a single script. Thinks this way, this tool will make is short and they need small time for scripting. this way they can make very good script and make an even better hack.
Yeah, and now they just click a few buttons, and flush all of that respect down the toilet.

Quote:
you know, sometime writing script feel boring, specially when you have to make the same script twice.
Just copy and paste the offset twice?

Quote:
If you think it will make script-er Down than it will. No one can change how you feel about. I you feel its band than its Bab, if you feel its good than its good. So Don't feel down be confident.
...Who are band and Bab?

Quote:
Everyone want an easy way out even if you deny it.
Consider it denied.

Moving on, I have a suggestion.
How about, instead of helping by inserting scripts at the click of some buttons, it instead gives an explanation of different commands, and an example? That way, people are learning how to script, the work will still get done, and it will prevent laziness.

Because it should've won HotY.
Pear
Frodo Baggins
Twitter
Youtube
CBC

Last edited by Crimson5M; April 11th, 2011 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Formatted text is so annoying GAAAHHHHH!!!!