View Single Post
Old April 13th, 2011 (02:17 AM).

Nature: Naive
Send a message via Skype™ to LaureTheLoner
Quote originally posted by chaos11011:
I use PokeGen....alot.

When ever I want to do a happiness evolution I just put it's Happiness at max so I won't waste time, I mean it isn't cheating, because if it was on a DS I would have done 30,000 laps around Hearthome anyways.

I also do challenge revolving around PokeGen like a Nuzlocke where I have to have a RNG'd Team of GenI Pokemon,GenII Pokemon,GenIII Pokemon, GenIV Pokemon, Gen V Pokemon, and Legendary. Then if one dies I have to RNG another one for it's region, oh and no cross gen evolutions like Scizor or Mamoswine.

Also, I want to post my Chess Updates so bad, but I'm the thread owner, and no one posted yet, and you can't double post on PC unless your Sydian so yeah I'm dissapointed.
Gah I can't resist don't worry I'll post now even though I have no clue what game I'm going to use yet. Probably stick to my computer though D: man I'm addicted to the spacebar when using GBA despite how much I love being away from the computer and just lounging around using my iPhone as a gba

Man I can't wait til I get a DS ;_;
and hit those garage sales where I find all the older Pokemon games a dime a dozen

but spacebar I will miss you

White Version FC: 0046 4161 0929

Pokedex: 176/644