View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2011 (12:05 PM).
fenyx4
X does Y WITH AUTHORITY!

Nature: Timid
Posting yet another aged review as well...I'M CATCHING UP, OKAY?! -.-

Review of BW007, Snivy Plays Hard To Catch!

Comments:

-SNIVY PLAYS HARD TO CATCH! Slightly strange pun...oh well.

-OH CRAP...WE'RE GOING BACK TO EXCLAMATION POINTS FOR EACH TIIIIIITLE!!! T_T

-NINJA IRIS returns with fruit! Exuberance!

-LOL...somehow, Cilan managed to take a table AND all those plates with him in such a little brown bag.
OH GOSH THAT FOOD LOOKS NICE NOW I'M HUNGRY TOO

-OMG Iris's "Only a kid" statement is really getting on my nerves now. Ash didn't even do anything wrong! When you're hungry, you're hungry!

-Whoa. When Ash said "Cilan, uh, excuse me. I don't see any seconds here," he sounded...professional. 0_0

-Weren't these guys paying attention to their food...?

-SNIIIIIIIIIIIIIVY!!/SMUGLEAF!!

-OH GOSH that Snivy sounds so freaking cute when it's just MUNCHING. :3 Love the evolution music playing in the background.

-That IDIOT. Yes, that is in reference to Ash. Did he NOT learn from BW003? WEAKEN a Pokemon before you throw a Poke Ball at it! My GOSH! I thought he was supposed to be seasoned at this!

-Geez; Snivy got smacked on the head by a Poke Ball while it was munching fruit and glared at Ash. That thing is going to be pissed if it escapes from the Poke Ball.

-LOL, Snivy just whacks the ball with its tail back to Ash.

-Pikachu Quick Attacks, Snivy hops to make him miss, and Pikachu slams into the ground. Ouch.

-It finishes eating like nothing happened, and GLARES at Ash. ;_; Liking the background music once again.

-LOL at Ash's Flat What when Iris told him that he was being made fun of by Snivy. XD

-Oh gosh now Pikachu's lovestruck with Snivy...

-OUCH! Now it's whipping poor Pikachu! 0_0 NOW ASH IS GETTING WHIPPED!

-And now Snivy does a dazzling Grass Mixer escape.

-Snivy can LEAVE/ABANDON their own Trainers? Smugleaf incarnate, indeed.

-Ash is like freaking trigger-happy with that darn Poke Ball-throwing pose.

-Pidove: FRESH AIR! GLORIOUS! XD That thing hasn't been out for episodes.

-Wow. Snivy, you're quite LOUD near Team Rocket.

-OMG now it AERIALLY-DODGES the Poke Ball! And Meowth missed with Fury Swipes! Man, Snivy darts around fast!

-I really like how Snivy is all prim when it walks.

-The music as Pidove spots Snivy is quite pretty.

-OSHAAAAA. WOTT. OMG the scene and the samurai-ish music behind that were HILARIOUS. I really wish I could get a GIF of that. XD There goes little Oshawott, raring to battle! Kudos to the voice actor making the "Osha" part super-cute, as that can't be reflected well with just "Wotter".

-SNIVY USED ROCK SLIDE!

-LOL at Oshawott cheering Ash from atop his hat! XD And Ash and Pikachu get tired climbing while Oshawott's all pumped up!

-Aww...Oshawott becomes infatuated with Snivy right after preparing to use Razor Shell, then gets slapped by Vine Whip! Harsh!

-Woo! Who's That Pokemon? continues and it's Snivy! Loved the music as Snivy hopped from branch to branch.

-"Snivy is all mine!" -Ash
That sounds a bit selfish...

-Aww, too bad Ash couldn't continue the vine-swinging lifestyle. Take tips from Iris next time!

-LOL, Snivy simply hops to safety.

-So that "suspenseful" music is identified as the Unova Pokemon League music, eh? Neat.

-LOL...even nearly sinking in mud won't stop Ash Ketchum from catchin' that thing.

-That scene with Snivy washing her face by the river was very peaceful.
Snivy SMILES? 0_o

-LOL...now Tepig's infatuated...three in one day, eh, Snivy? And now it taunts Ash again!.

-Geez, those Gusts look freaking powerful for a puny Pidove.

-*triumphant music plays in background*

Iris: That's pretty good - he's better than I figured...
Ash: Whaddya know, so Pidove's a GIRL! Some lucky break!
*music goes flat*
Pikachu: Pika! (falls on ground)
Iris: or not. *sweatdrops in facepalm-ish manner with Cilan*

XD Funniest scene in the whole episode. The Gym Leader Interior music theme dying out enhanced it perfectly. And Pidove just flies around nonchalantly. :cer_laugh: :cer_laugh: :cer_laugh:

-Loved how we transitioned into a serious, fast-paced battle theme!

-PIDOVE DID SOMETHING WHILE TRILLING! PIDOVE DODGES AND IS SUPER EFFECTIVE AGAINST SMUGLEAF! UNHEARD OF! 0_0

-Aww...now Snivy's smiling during capture!

-Loved how the music ended as the Poke Ball closed!

-Victory music, yay!

-Tepig's pose at the end was so weird - he should just stay quadrupedal as a Tepig!

5/5 Ash's Snivy lived up plenty to the Smugleaf moniker, and several funny moments were interspersed throughout the episode. Overall, an awesome episode.