Thread: [Developing] Pokémon: Thanatos Version
View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2011 (11:24 PM).
Blizzagon used Arctic Claw!
Crystal Tier

Nature: Adamant
Thanks, Psy!
That means a lot to me~

Minor update this time guys, the next one will probably be a major as I'm getting some things in place and prepared for the debut of many characters. As per usual, I'll be listing the things that have been implimented first and those to come will be listed last.

UPDATE

• Ben. is in the process of spriting the heroine and the rival's overworld!
• Dewitty has also kindly offered to sprite two of the starters. Keep an eye out, you know they're going to be awesome!
• The first two Gym Leaders have been fully evented and are ready to be battled!

Oh, and thanks to NikNaks, this game now has it's region map completed~!
Say hello to the Armonia region!

Now, here's a list of things to come.

• Custom Battle System ( I've been playing with mock-ups for a while; none seem to please me. And no, I'm not going with the Black/White battle system.)
• Unique Gyms and Gym Leaders ( Gym Leaders, for the most part, will stay in their Gyms. There are some where you may need to travel around to look for them. You will be rewarded for seeking them out, so, it won't be a waste.)
• Elite Four ( There is no room for the Elite Four anymore. These members are spread far and wide throughout the region. You must look for clues from the citizens and take in their type affinity. Some members are obvious, and will be in obvious locations. Others, not so much.)
• Fakémon Sprites

Electric and Grass Fakémon suggestions are going to be highly appreciated. I.. have none.