Thread: [Pokémon] Champion Game [M]
View Single Post
Old April 27th, 2011 (06:23 PM).
Bay Alexison
Not a Baygel

Nature: Sassy
Hm, interesting info about this "spiritual power" and I'm also curious about this Dreamlight too. The spiritual powers makes sense somewhat with the characters keep saying they feel a special bond between you and the Pokemon when playing the games. It did get kind of repetitive with Ren keep wanting to know more about it and Steven keep saying he can't say anything more about it, though.

Quote:
Once the door to the library had closed, Ren stepped in front of Steven and glared at him. “What the hell are you playing at?” he hissed. “I can't do this! I don't want to do this!”

Steven's mouth remained set in a firm line. “You have no choice in the matter. It is your responsibility as a Champion to be accessible to the people of Hoenn, and you have to learn to do that whether you like it or not. I'll give you a hint – it's a lot easier if you like it.”
This part makes me think there's more to that than Ren have to be "accessible" to everyone at Hoenn. Hm...

Chapter ended not really with a cliffhanger but with more questions that need answers, which is just as annoying to the reader. XD Looking forward to more developments of this story!