Old May 7th, 2011, 04:41 PM
Quilava's Master
Shattered Dreams '13

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic Prince View Post
Uhh... your hack is great and all, but don't you think
that it is bad to make release dates?
Nope, I'm usually really good about release dates. The only release date I ever failed to meet was for Requiem but by that time I was in the process of starting this. I only give release dates because I know I'll be able to meet them. It's also a good way to motivate myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zumba View Post
stoppin by to say its looking really great! playing it right now and idk if you know this or not but all the buildings in emerald town are locked and u can not get in them. except the pokecenter but once you go in theres no goin out lol. keep up the good work! cant wait for the new alpha/beta.

p.s. no matter what he should use or what he uses, i think the game will look great.
That was done intentionally. I really needed the game out on April 17th and I didn't have time to script the inside of all of the houses. So instead of some of the houses having scripts I decided to lock them all. Hence why I'll be releasing an Updated Alpha.

Last edited by Quilava's Master; May 7th, 2011 at 04:46 PM.