Thread: FireRed hack: Pokemon Shattered Dreams
View Single Post
Old May 7th, 2011 (04:41 PM). Edited May 7th, 2011 by Quilava's Master.
Quilava's Master
Shattered Dreams '13

Nature: Adamant
Quote originally posted by Sarcastic Prince:
Uhh... your hack is great and all, but don't you think
that it is bad to make release dates?
Nope, I'm usually really good about release dates. The only release date I ever failed to meet was for Requiem but by that time I was in the process of starting this. I only give release dates because I know I'll be able to meet them. It's also a good way to motivate myself.

Quote originally posted by zumba:
stoppin by to say its looking really great! playing it right now and idk if you know this or not but all the buildings in emerald town are locked and u can not get in them. except the pokecenter but once you go in theres no goin out lol. keep up the good work! cant wait for the new alpha/beta.

p.s. no matter what he should use or what he uses, i think the game will look great.
That was done intentionally. I really needed the game out on April 17th and I didn't have time to script the inside of all of the houses. So instead of some of the houses having scripts I decided to lock them all. Hence why I'll be releasing an Updated Alpha.