View Single Post
Old May 8th, 2011, 03:33 PM
Alomar
Follow me on Twitter @Daubs

Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireworks View Post
Map Name: Chroma Town
Map Game: Pokemon ________ edition (fill in the blanks and it can be whatever you want)
Credits: http://altariaking.deviantart.com/journal/39772944/
Comments: First Town of my hack, Pokemon ________. Player's house at bottom right, rival's house at top left, lab at right, and NPC's house at bottom left. Here you get your first Pokemon, encounter the evil team doing evil stuff, and start of your Pokemon adventure, to become the champion of the Duoso region! Awesome, right? Also the player can't see the sea (lol) or the part at the right, which is why I didn't bother too much there.
Map:
Spoiler:
OK. that lab is B.A. I feel its pointless for all that sea and area to the right if the player can't see any of it. that just wastes space. the log is kinda random by the edge of the cliff. the cliff with all the rocks makes the cliff seem less like a cliff and seems like gradual decline instead. the mini pond looks nice/path does it etc. 8/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireworks View Post
Map Name: Route A
Map Game: Pokemon ________
Credits: See above
Comments: Refer to the last time I showed this map. Cba finding it, so don't be lazy like me.
Map:
Spoiler:
IMO the route is way too short. but good that you force the player through the grass atleast. since its so small the two signs feel clustered to me. 6/10

okay now.

map name : Arbor Town
rom : FR
hack : Pokemon Amber
comments : town with the second gym in the valley of a forest. route to the left is a water route, east is more forest. the town and surrounding has stone road because theyve heavily industrialized the forest, weather facility in the top right. pretty basic
Spoiler: