Harry Potter // Fan Club
View Single Post
May 9th, 2011 (3:20 AM). Edited May 9th, 2011 by Zeffy.
I've finished crossword, I think its VERY easy. Enjoy solving~
Tell your club friends and stuff.
Harry Potter Crossword #1
1. A certain someone who's not allowed to save Harry Potter.
3. Someone that has to do with the Invisibility Cloak.
5. A stick.
7. "It's LeviOsa, not LevioSA."
9. They have something to do with the Dark Lord.
2. If you're a spider, you'll probably be afraid of this.
4. "An obscure branch of magic, but a highly useful one."
6. Big, hairy, 8 legged creature/monster/thing.
8. This spell was mentioned on a fictional British TV show by Shakespeare.
10. He entertains himself by bouncing around in the trophy room.
Note: For answers with 2 or more words, there are
spaces in between words.
Joined Apr 2009
Battle Server Name:
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Zeffy
Find all posts by Zeffy
Find threads started by Zeffy
Ignore Posts by Zeffy